Allied Health Science Courses in Bangalore
Bachelor of Science in Optometry
B.Sc in Optometry
Optometry in its uniqueness is one of the most demanded healthcare professions of recent times. It is [B.Sc Optometry] one of the most demanded allied health science course in Bangalore. The study essentially involves an advanced learning of the clinical skills involved in measuring eyesight, vision-measurement, prescribing corrective and fitting lenses, and detecting and treating various eye diseases to improve an individual’s vision. The aspirants will also get technical knowledge to work in the eye care sector. Optometry can be said in other words as the science of eye equipment (including lenses and spectacles) which is inspired with the idea of improving the vision of the human eye and to remove all kinds of obstacles of sight which an individual may experience.
- Diagnose and treat diseases and disorders of the visual system with the help of lenses and other optical aids.
Click to view BSc Optometry Course
B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology
- Test patients for cardiac conditions.
- Provide care to those undergoing cardiovascular treatment.
- Maintain medical equipment and machines used in the field and protect them from
- Provide basic life support skills and invasive procedures in emergency situations.
Click To View BSc Cardiac Care Technology
B.Sc Perfusion Technology
- Work side-by-side with an open-heart surgical team.
- Closely monitor the patient’s blood flow and other vital signs during open-heart surgery.
- administering intravenous fluids, blood products, and anesthetic drugs.
Click to view BSc Perfusion Technology
B.Sc Renal Dialysis Technology
- Administer hemodialysis treatments for patients with renal failure.
- Setup dialyzer
- Prepare patients for dialysis
- Monitor and maintain equipment
Click to view BSc Renal Dialysis Technology
B.Sc Respiratory Care Technology
Click to view BSc Respiratory Care Technology
B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology
- Employ techniques and processes employed in creating images of human body parts diagnosis and treatment.
- Set up and maintain the equipment involved in medical imaging.