Christian College campus is well connected by both the public and college transport from major locations of Bangalore City. The campus is in a serene ambience away from the hustle and bustle of the city traffic.
For comprehensive practical experience, the students are posted to various specially hospitals. For Community Health Postings the students are taken to Betta Halasuru, K. Narayanapura, Anagondanahalli and Varthur. Annually our students are taken to observe Sewage water treatment plant , Mother diary, Indian Telephone Industries, General Hospital, Hindustan Aeronautical limited, Hospital Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Seventh day Adventist medical center, Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Cadabams Psychiatric rehabilitation center, Mediscope Dharwad Mental Hospital, Cox town and D J Halli Maternity Center.
- Well ventilated spacious classrooms
- Computer labs with internet connections
- Wi-Fi facility inside the campus
- Hi-tech seminar & Audio Visual hall equipped with latest teaching & presentation materials
- Library with huge collection of books
- Transport facility
- Free coaching for CGFNS for the final year Nursing students
- Guaranteed placement after the successful completion of the course
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Value addition/ personality development programs
- Regular Parent/Teacher interaction
- Well- experienced faculty
- Management programs/courses are affiliated to Bangalore North University (BNU)
- Nursing, Allied Health Science & Physiotherapy programs/courses are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
All the students who are willing to reside at our hostels shall be under the direct care and supervision of our friendly service minded efficient warden of the hostel. Our hostels are all located in safe residential areas. All our campus hostels create an atmosphere, where the living is experienced as “A home away from home”. Our priority for stay: will be in giving the students full security 24/7, hygiene food and water, discipline in lifestyle, easy accessibility to the campus and a clean peaceful atmosphere to live in.
- Adequate security
- Emergency Medical assistance
- Fire or any other emergency assistance
- 24/7 water supply, including hot water
- CCTV Cameras
- Safe drinking water
- Food – North Indian & South Indian (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Dining room
Laundry and drying area facilities.
- 4 sharing and 2 sharing rooms with attached bathrooms
- Individual room cleaning (alternate days/weekly)
- Individual locker facilities
- Study Hall
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hostel IN & OUT recording
- Lounge area for visitors
- Power backup
- Telephone assistance
- College Bus facility (Hostel – College campus & vice versa)
- Recreation area
Facilities near by the hostel :
Pharmacy outlets, Hospitals and clinics, Saloons, Restaurants and Fast Foods, Cyber cafe/Internet centers, Multi-activity play ground, Fitness center/Gym, Dry cleaning centers, Police station, Fire stations, Health centers, Parks & Shopping outlets, Malls, Online food delivery services, Stationery Stores, Banks and ATMs, Local Auto & Taxi services, Bangalore Metro Rail, and easy access to the Kempe Gowda International Airport, Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna railway station, and Kempegowda Bus Station.
- The clinical laboratory is fully equipped to conduct several biochemical hematological and microbiological investigations
- The Anatomy and Physiology laboratories are well equipped
The Nursing Arts lab is a full fledged one with dummies, models, charts and all equipment needed for the students learning. The community and nutrition laboratories are also well equipped with all facilities.
Our Library comprises of well stocked books, science journals and magazines related to medicine, nursing, commerce, management, humanities. It is equipped with comfortable seating arrangement to enable the students to study in a relaxed environment.